- Lynda Kay Inc's main operation is bulk pneumatic hauling of Hydraulic Fracturing Sand.
Lynda Kay Inc is comprised of a Frac Sand Trucking Division consisting of over 40 units hauling bulk pneumatic trailers with bottom drops.
- LKI has two maintenance shops for repair and servicing of trucks and trailers.
- Lynda Kay Inc focuses on servicing Texas and the surrounding states. However, feel free to contact us regarding any opportunity.
- The location of your sand orders is always known. LKI drivers contact dispatch before loading and unloading.
- All drivers are trained by our company to check their Bills of Lading and match the type of sand that is loaded into their trailers on each load. Dispatch is contacted immediately if any problems are encountered. All inconsistencies are handled quickly so that your load gets on the road!
- We keep all of our equipment serviced, maintained, and cleaned for quality performance and the safety of our employees and customers.
- All drivers are required by the company to wear all required safety gear when entering plant locations and well sites. This includes hard hats, safety glasses, ear protection, respirators, and other items.
- LKI Trucks are equipped with wheel chocks, 20 lb fire extinguishers, and other various safety equipment.
- The owners of Lynda Kay Inc are available to your company 24/7 for any questions concerning sand delivery or pick up.
- Office Phone: 940-433-3123 (Monday thru Friday)
- Email: email@example.com
- Dispatch Phone: 940-577-4406